Tuesday 30 August 2011

In case of emergency

The guineas are still a bit in shock, in London they used to 'talk' to us and whistle when they wanted something...in Prague they are silent, it's as if they realise they are in a foreign country and, like me, they have to quickly polish up their Czech before they open their mouth.



At least they have some fresh grass to munch on in our new garden.








Hubby had his first day at work today (working his London job from a Prague desk for now) so he left us alone for the day....and in case of an emergency he gave us a local pay as you go Czech phone so he could call us to check up on us from work.  As we set  off for the local store it took me a while to realise the phone had started randomly dialing numbers in my bag - including the police!  I couldn't turn the thing off so I ripped out the battery instead and vowed never used the damn thing again.  But for future reference I now know the number for emergency services, it's 112.


And a Big Happy Birthday Daddy! xxx

yummy cake by the way....no I didn't make it....





No comments:

Post a Comment